Brand: Tri Uk
Hire today and return by 1st October.
If we are out of stock of the Foor Classic in the size you have ordered, we will replace the wetsuit with a 2XU suit of the same quality.... (Read More)
Here's what we've got for the TRI UK Wetsuit Hire 2018
|9900000238315||F1 - Unisex||£50.00||In Stock||Hire Product|
|9900000262594||F1.5 - Unisex||£50.00||In Stock||Hire Product|
|9900000262600||F2 - Unisex||£50.00||Out of Stock||Hire Product|
|9900000262617||F2.5 - Unisex||£50.00||In Stock||Hire Product|
|9900000262624||F3 - Unisex||£50.00||In Stock||Hire Product|
|9900000262631||F3.5 - Unisex||£50.00||In Stock||Hire Product|
|9900000262648||F4 - Unisex||£50.00||In Stock||Hire Product|
|9900000262655||F4.5 - Unisex||£50.00||In Stock||Hire Product|
|9900000262662||F5 - Unisex||£50.00||In Stock||Hire Product|
Want to hire this product?
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Hire Product Fee: £50.00
Hide Product Deposit: £70.00
Hire Product Postage: £9.99
WETSUIT HIRE TERMS & CONDITIONS 2018
1. HIRE FEE for each wetsuit is £50.00 (£59.99 if collected in-store, please purchase online, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm order is for collection & we will notify when your hire is ready to collect) (Hire period: from date order placed until 1st October 2018). + £70.00 deposit.
2. POSTAGE & PACKAGING/ADMIN & HANDLING for each wetsuit is £9.99 (Royal Mail Tracked 24) this is non-negotiable. The item will need to be signed for. The original delivery charge will be charged again to re-deliver a wetsuit in situations where the item was not delivered due to the fault of the customer, such as address provided by customer is incorrect or the customer was not able to sign for the item or collect it from the sorting office. If you are collecting in store this fee is still applicable. The applicant of the hire suit must be the person to both collect the suit and sign the terms and conditions.
3. PAYMENT is by credit or debit card - the FULL price of the suit will be deducted from your credit/debit card when the suit LEAVES THE STORE. (HIRE FEE + DEPOSIT & POSTAGE = £129.99). This is a security measure for TRIUK just in case the suit is not returned to us.
4. WANT TO KEEP THE WETSUIT? The hire fee (£50.00), deposit (£70.00), Postage/Admin (£9.99) cover the full value of the Wetsuit (£125.00). Should you decide after wearing the suit that you now want to keep it, let us know, we simply keep the deposit and you keep the suit. Let us know by either emailing email@example.com or call 01935 414142.
5. THE SUIT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY! Please look after it! If you would like further instructions as how to care and fit the suit then please do not hesitate to contact us. Any undue damage will result in deposit charges. See section 9 – Deposit Charge.
6. ALL HIRE SUITS ARE BRAND NEW and sealed in their packaging from point of manufacture and are therefore in perfect condition. When you receive your suit you feel it is damaged in anyway then please inform us immediately, otherwise you will be charged for any damages on its return as per section 9 – deposit charges.
7. FITTING: Please take a few minutes to read the DOCUMENTS enclosed with your wetsuit. They tell you how to put the suit on and how it should feel. This is very important! Swimming wetsuits are extremely tight and unlike leisure/surfing wetsuits so it is essential that the fitting instructions are read. If you have any queries regarding sizing, please give us a call on 01935 414142.
8. HIRE RETURNS: The wetsuit MUST be returned to TRI UK NO LATER than 1st October 2018. We do not offer a hire fee refund on suits which are returned unused. When returning the suit please ensure you use a suitable insured postage method and retain proof of postage as the suit is YOUR responsibility until it is signed for by TRI UK, 76 Lyde Road, Yeovil, BA21 5DW. TRI UK will NOT contact you when we receive the suit and is not able to give confirmations of suit being received; the tracking number provided by your own courier of choice can be tracked online and will show when/if your parcel has been received and signed for. Please ensure your returned suit contains YOUR NAME & BILLING ADDRESS & TRI UK ACCOUNT NUMBER to ensure the suit can be correctly identified and logged on to your account.
9. DEPOSIT CHARGES: The suit must be returned to TRI UK in the same condition it was sent out in. It must be completely rinsed clean, totally dry and with no damage and turned the right way out. Each returned suit is individually inspected and the following charges will be made where applicable: £10 for cleaning, and £10 for each hole/rip/tear/undue damage, and £10 if the suit is wet. We do try to contact customers prior to such charges being deducted however during busy periods this communication is not always possible.
10. LATE RETURN DEPOSIT CHARGES: If returned between the 2nd – 8th October 2018 a £25 late fee will be taken from your deposit. If returned between 9th – 15th October 2018 a total late fee of £50 will be taken from your deposit. If returned on or after the 16th October 2018 you will lose your £70.00 deposit (you’ll be better off keeping the suit!)
11. EXCHANGES: If you have followed the sizing guide available and used accurate measurements, the suit will fit perfectly. However if you decide you want to exchange the size of your wetsuit once it has been delivered to you please call us on 01935 414142 so we can go through the fitting and sizing guide of the suit. All returns must be sent back within 14 days of receiving your wetsuit and we recommend when returning the suit to use a suitable insured postage method and retain proof of postage as the suit is YOUR responsibility until it is signed for by TRI UK a return postage admin/fee of £9.99 will be required prior to dispatch of the exchange.
12. CANCELLATIONS: We can accept a reservation cancellation prior to the dispatch of the hire goods, in which case any prepayment will be refunded in full.
13. HIRED BUT NOT USED: Once hire goods have been dispatched for a period of more than 8 days even if they are not used, the hire charge cannot be refunded. Exceptions - if within 7 days of receiving the hired items the customer gives written notice along with return tracking details to TRI UK direct by email or in a letter, that they wish to cancel and return the hire items for a refund then all returned products must be returned unused in the original packaging with packaging still sealed and in a saleable reusable condition, once received back and inspected a full refund will be given as long as the products returned to us are in a fully resalable unused condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, should the item be deemed to have been used. All refunds are limited to the hire fee and deposit only.
14. REFUNDS: Please allow up to 28 DAYS from the date we receive your suit at TRI UK, for the refund to be credited to your account.
Estimated dispatch time: In Stock (Immediate dispatch) In Warehouse (Warehouse 2-5 working days)
Preorder dates are estimated from supplier and can be subject to change
Hire today and return by 1st October.
If we are out of stock of the Foor Classic in the size you have ordered, we will replace the wetsuit with a 2XU suit of the same quality.
Award winning wetsuit. Designed for open water triathlon swimmers looking for maximum buoyancy with unrivaled durability and flexibility - offering incredible value for money. Winner of Triathlon Plus top value wetsuit for the 2011 & 2013 season
● Sheico SuperGlide Skin (Front, Legs, Shoulders, Arms)
● Sheico SuperGlide Skin + (Neck & Underarms)
● Shieco Cool Vent Skin (Back & Quads)
● Low cut anti-rub neckline-with Flexi Panel
● Lower back Flexi Panel
● Extended internal taped seams – allowing individual arm/leg length adjustment
● Hand stitched and glued
> Review - Triathlon Plus Top Value Award, issue 28
"Our testers weren’t allowed to know the prices of the suits they were trying (though as experienced triathletes they had an inkling) so it’s very much to the credit of Foor that this suit won instant praise and, in our 100m tests, kept up with suits that retail for double the cash. Intended mainly for rental but available to buy too, it’s clearly a basic suit with no catch panels, no intricate detailing at the wrists, ankles or neck, and relatively thick neoprene all over. But we found it to be a good fit with no comfort issues at all; the neck wasn’t restrictive, it was easy to get on and off and the shoulders were just flexible enough for our tester. If you’re a brilliant swimmer looking for the best performance advantage this may not be for you, but if you just want a good solid wetsuit this is great."
Good-quality, simple but effective wetsuit. Not the most flexible or fancy, but does the job.
In the short term until Foor Wet suits are back in stock. If we are out of stock of the Foor Classic in size 1.5 & 2, we will replace the wet suit with a 2XU wet suit of the same quality as the Foor Classic..
All orders are sent insured delivery; this means a signature is required at the delivery address to make sure that your parcel is delivered quickly and safely with adequate insurance. This gives every opportunity that a parcel is delivered on time and we have appropriate insurance to cover your item in the unfortunate event that it does go missing.
Standard UK Mainland Delivery**:
Please note, Saturday deliveries are not guaranteed. Orders go out on a tracked 24 hour service but deliveries are not guaranteed next day, however at TRI UK we can happily say that 99% of deliveries arrive on time.
All deliveries offer…
The TRI UK website calculates customer postage charges based on general information provided. However if the customer geographical location causes an anomaly for the courier companies that are used, TRI UK reserve the right to contact the customer direct to amend the postage charges that will need to be applied.
Items sent to Europe and Worldwide usually take between 3-7 days to arrive, however this is dependent on the destination.
Goods are shipped from the UK; Local Taxes and/or import duties are not included.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your delivery address for an accurate delivery cost.
We do our best to ensure all of our customers enjoy a happy shopping experience with TRIUK.com however occasionally you may need to return an item.
In store purchases: Please return your purchases to the store you purchased from.
Online purchases: To return an item(s) firstly print the Returns Form, complete it and return it with a copy of your invoice and goods to Customer Returns, TRI UK, 76 Lyde Road, Yeovil, Somerset, BA21 5DW.
We would recommend that you return your items via registered post. Please clearly state on the invoice the reason for return and whether you require a refund or exchange. TRI UK will NOT contact you when we receive the return.Read More...
All Bikes are fully safety checked, built up and inspected before they leave the store...
**Some geographical restrictions may apply for UK delivery