designed and developed for aspiring riders looking to elevate their experience on the road, contend offers responsive acceleration and a more endurance-oriented rider position. born in giant’s industry-leading aluminum forging facility, and... (Read More)
Here's what we've got for the TRI UK Full Season Road Bike Hire 2018
|82403242||XS - Black||£150.00||In Stock||Hire Product|
|82403243||S - Black||£150.00||In Stock||Hire Product|
|82403244||M - Black||£150.00||In Stock||Hire Product|
|82403245||ML - Black||£150.00||In Stock||Hire Product|
|82403246||L - Black||£150.00||In Stock||Hire Product|
|82403247||XL - Black||£150.00||In Stock||Hire Product|
Want to hire this product?
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Hire Product Fee: £150.00
Hide Product Deposit: £400.00
Hire Product Postage: £25.00
ROAD BIKE BIKE HIRE TERMS & CONDITIONS 2018
1. HIRE FEE for each hire bike is £150.00 for the whole season (£175.00 if collected in-store, please purchase online, contact email@example.com to confirm order is for collection & we will notify when your hire is ready to collect) + £400.00 deposit.
2. SEASON HIRE DURATION the cost of the hire is the same whether you have the bike for one day or the whole season. Once the Hire item has been dispatched/collected your hire period begins any cancellation after this time will incur the cost of the season hire. The bike must be returned by 1st October 2018 which is the final day of the bike hire season.
3. PAYMENT is by credit or debit card. The FULL value of the bike will be deducted from your credit card. (HIRE FEE + DEPOSIT & POSTAGE = £575.00). This is a security measure for TRIUK just in case the bike is not returned to us.
4. POSTAGE & PACKAGING/ADMIN & HANDLING Postage for each hire bike is £25.00 (24 Hour Freight) this is non-negotiable. The bike will need to be signed for. The original delivery charge will be charged again to re-deliver a bike in situations where the item was not delivered due to the fault of the customer, such as address provided by customer is incorrect or the customer was not able to sign for the item or collect it from the sorting office. If you are collecting in store this fee is still applicable.
5. ALL HIRE BIKES ARE BRAND NEW, Customers will be informed if this is not the case (presale/late season only) and any damage/marks will be recorded prior to the bike being shipped.
6. WANT TO KEEP THE BIKE? The hire fee (£150), deposit (£400), Postage (£25) cover the full value of the Bike. Should you decide to keep it, let us know, we simply keep the deposit and you keep the bike. Let us know by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01935 414142.
7. THE BIKE IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY! Please look after it! It is your responsibility and remains your responsibility until the bike has been returned, signed for and inspected by one of our CyTech and EAL accredited mechanics. You are solely responsible for the safekeeping and upkeep of the hire bike. TRI UK has ensured that the bike is checked and working prior to leaving the Store. When you receive your bike if you feel it is damaged in anyway then please inform us immediately, otherwise you will be charged for this damage on its return. This bike is for your personal use and should not be loaned to anyone. If you decide to loan the bike, the liability for the bike remains between the named customer and TRI UK and any damage to the bike will be charged to the named customer only.
8. MAINTENANCE, any routine maintenance that the bike requires throughout the hire period is the responsibility of the named customer only. Any damage to the bike, whether in the form of paint damage, scratches or a crash, must be reported to TRI UK immediately. TRI UK assumes no responsibility for punctures of inner tubes and tyres. It is the responsibility of the customer to replace these items.
9. REPLACEMENT PARTS TRI UK will not be liable for any part/equipment replaced by any other bike shop. If it is your opinion that the bike requires any part or service, the bike must be returned to TRI UK at your expense for TRI UK to investigate the situation. Should the bike require work, TRI UK will return the bike to you minus postage charge.
10. DELIVERY the bike will arrive built up and almost ready to ride in a specially made box the size of the bike. You may need to straighten handlebars/stem if you are unsure about this please call our workshop on 01935 414142 for assistance.
11. RETURNS the Bike MUST be returned to TRI UK, at the end of the hire period, packed in the same way it was sent out. TRI UK advises that you keep the original packaging for this purpose. It is your responsibility to send the bike back to TRI UK at the end of the hire period, and to be liable for the costs that this incurs. TRI UK is not responsible for collection of the bike, TRI UK can arrange to have the bike collected at a cost of £200 per bike (UK mainland only). When returning the bike please ensure you use a suitable insured courier method and retain proof of postage as the bike is YOUR responsibility until it is signed for by TRI UK, 76 Lyde Road, Yeovil, BA21 5DW. TRI UK will NOT contact you when we receive the bike and is not able to give confirmations of bikes being received.
12. RETURNS ADDRESS to return the bike, please post back to TRI UK, 76 LYDE ROAD, YEOVIL, SOMERSET, BA21 5DW. Please return by 1st October 2018. Make sure that you keep a copy of your postal receipt and send via an insured delivery service. The bike is STILL your responsibility in transit. Please ensure your returned bike contains YOUR NAME & BILLING ADDRESS & ACCOUNT NUMBER to ensure the bike can be correctly identified and logged on to your account.
13. DEPOSIT CHARGES The bike must be returned cleaned and in good condition, bearing in mind reasonable ‘wear and tear’. The bike must be returned with no punctures. A TRI UK bike mechanic will check the bike on its return; any damage that is not reasonable ‘wear and tear’ will be charged for and will incur a repair fee and labour charge, i.e. you will be charged for the cleaning of the bike if it is returned dirty, and damage will be charged accordingly.
14. CANCELLATION OF A HIRE RESERVATION. We can accept a cancellation prior to the dispatch of the hire goods, in which case any prepayment will be refunded in full. Once the Hire item has been dispatched your hire period begins any cancellation after this time will incur the cost of the season hire. The cost of the hire is the same whether you have the bike for one day or the whole season.
15. HIRED BUT NOT USED? We do not offer a hire fee refund on bikes which are returned unused.
16. DO NOT RETURN LATE. If returned between the 2nd – 8th October 2018 a £100 late fee will be taken from your deposit. If returned between 9th – 15th October 2018 a total late fee of £200 will be taken from your deposit. If returned between the 16th – 22nd October 2018 you will be charged £300.00 from your deposit. If returned on or after the 23rd October, you will lose your deposit. (You’re better off keeping your bike)
Estimated dispatch time: In Stock (Immediate dispatch) In Warehouse (Warehouse 2-5 working days)
Preorder dates are estimated from supplier and can be subject to change
designed and developed for aspiring riders looking to elevate their experience on the road, contend offers responsive acceleration and a more endurance-oriented rider position. born in giant’s industry-leading aluminum forging facility, and engineered with aluxx aluminum technology, it’s a true all-rounder for aspiring road riders.
|Fork:||Hybrid Composite, Overdrive Steerer.|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano Claris.|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano Claris.|
|Shifters:||Shimano Claris 16 Speed.|
|Brakes:||Tektro Tk-r312 Giant Specific, Dual Pivot.|
|Crankset:||Fsa Tempo, 34/50.|
|Bottom Bracket:||Fsa Cartridge.|
|Pedals:||Wellgo Clip And Strap Type.|
|Saddle:||Giant Contact (forward).|
|Hubs:||Giant Tracker Road.|
|Cassette:||Shimano Hg50, 11x34.|
|Rims:||Giant S-r3 Wheel Set.|
|Tyres:||Giant S-r4, 700x25.|
All orders are sent insured delivery; this means a signature is required at the delivery address to make sure that your parcel is delivered quickly and safely with adequate insurance. This gives every opportunity that a parcel is delivered on time and we have appropriate insurance to cover your item in the unfortunate event that it does go missing.
Standard UK Mainland Delivery**:
Please note, Saturday deliveries are not guaranteed. Orders go out on a tracked 24 hour service but deliveries are not guaranteed next day, however at TRI UK we can happily say that 99% of deliveries arrive on time.
All deliveries offer…
The TRI UK website calculates customer postage charges based on general information provided. However if the customer geographical location causes an anomaly for the courier companies that are used, TRI UK reserve the right to contact the customer direct to amend the postage charges that will need to be applied.
Items sent to Europe and Worldwide usually take between 3-7 days to arrive, however this is dependent on the destination.
Goods are shipped from the UK; Local Taxes and/or import duties are not included.
Please email email@example.com with your delivery address for an accurate delivery cost.
We do our best to ensure all of our customers enjoy a happy shopping experience with TRIUK.com however occasionally you may need to return an item.
In store purchases: Please return your purchases to the store you purchased from.
Online purchases: To return an item(s) firstly print the Returns Form, complete it and return it with a copy of your invoice and goods to Customer Returns, TRI UK, 76 Lyde Road, Yeovil, Somerset, BA21 5DW.
We would recommend that you return your items via registered post. Please clearly state on the invoice the reason for return and whether you require a refund or exchange. TRI UK will NOT contact you when we receive the return.Read More...
All Bikes are fully safety checked, built up and inspected before they leave the store...
**Some geographical restrictions may apply for UK delivery
This product does not have any additional geometry information.